SQL Server Assertion: File

• Getting the below error message on one of the sql server instances. Can anybody share your experience or refere apt soultion for this issue ?

SQL Server Assertion: File: <memmgr.cpp>, line=432 Failed Assertion = '0 < userData && userData <= MAX_POOLS'. This error may be timing-related. If the error persists after

rerunning the statement, use DBCC CHECKDB to check the database for structural integrity, or restart the server to ensure in-memory data structures are not corrupted.

SQL Server Assertion: File: <sosmemobj.cpp>, line=2760 Failed Assertion = 'pvb->FInUse ()'. This error may be timing-related. If the error persists after rerunning the

statement, use DBCC CHECKDB to check the database for structural integrity, or restart the server to ensure in-memory data structures are not corrupted.

I ran the DBCC checkdb there were no issues on database .

Thanks in advance.

• Can anybody help me on this ?

• I've seen similar errors surface. In other cases it pointed towards a bug in the DB engine code. What build are you running?

SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('Edition') AS Edition,

SERVERPROPERTY('ProductVersion') AS ProductVersion,

SERVERPROPERTY('ProductLevel') AS ProductLevel;

Can you recreate it the output message? What code are you running when it occurs?

I would recommend involving Microsoft Support.

There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community.
    --Plato

• Standard Edition (64-bit) 10.50.2817.0 SP1

Getting the registry values (service account,authentication mode,etc)through system stored procedures using sql server integration services.

Not getting the error at the first attempt , its throuwing the error when run twice from the same session.

• sudhakara (6/27/2012)

Standard Edition (64-bit) 10.50.2817.0 SP1

Getting the registry values (service account,authentication mode,etc)through system stored procedures using sql server integration services.

Not getting the error at the first attempt , its throuwing the error when run twice from the same session.

You could see if SP2 will resolve the issue.

Can you post the actual T-SQL code you're issuing?

There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community.
    --Plato

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply