SQL Server - DBA Position - Ft. Lauderdale, Fl

• My name is Fred Adler and I am an independent recruiter. I am seeking to fill a SQL Server DBA position based in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. with one of the largest Human Capital Management firms in the US.

The position will oversee all activities related to the administration of distributed NT /Win2K SQL 6.5/7.0/2000 computer databases and supporting infrastructure. Current environment is 500+ servers.

Reqs:

College degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) plus 3+ years of progressive data processing experience including 3 years of direct, hands-on database management experience in a large distributed corporate environment (50+ servers).

Good communication skills, verbal and written. Excellent team skills.

Two to three years of proven experience with NT/Win2K SQL 6.5/7.0/2000. Transact/SQL and

stored procedures.

Prefer Local candidate; Would Consider relocation assistance

Salary range is 65k - 85k

No H1B visa transfers; will considerTN visas

If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email me a Word version of your resume & a phone number to: fpadler@bellsouth.net. If you have no interest, or are unable to pursue this opportunity, I would appreciate your passing this information on to someone you know who may fit this position.

Please indicate this site in your reply.

Thanks!

Fred Adler

Fred Adler

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply