SQLs Query result in PDF FORMAT

• Hi All,

Can we export/write the result set of a query into Adobe's .PDF FORMAT directly using SQL Server.

It will be good, if it happens without using any add-on/3rd party tools. Only SQL Server and Adobe Writer have to use.

Thanks,

Subhash

• I have the same questions since many days, But am now using the SQL Reporting tool, and there is builtin functionality to get the result from browser to PFD/ HTML and email to any where or save etc ...

I had seen once a code to use PDF in QA, but i missed that, its a 6 months old story and i did not get it again.

Shamshad Ali.

• research articles here for sql2pdf:

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/mivica/creatingapdffromastoredprocedure.asp

Good Hunting!

AJ Ahrens

webmaster@kritter.net

• Thanks for the reply/post. I got it wat i had seen and lost that. It is working fine except i need to embed image in PDF. How can i solve it. I will appreciate if the columnist can help me further in this regards. Also wat if i want to change the font and its colors Bold italic and tables. How to put vertical lines?

That's wat i want finally. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Shamshad Ali.

• Quite honestly never have used it yet

Have you tried to send the columnist a private message or e-mail?

Good Hunting!

AJ Ahrens

webmaster@kritter.net

• HI all,

Its almost going to solve my problem, may have to do some modifications according to my requirement.

Thanks Once again.

Subhash

• Hi,

I did not yet asked to the columnist. I'm new, you please contact him and forward my message. I will be thankful to u.

Shamshad Ali

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply