SSAS: Cube Deployment successful, but has no data

• Hi,

I created a simple cube with processing on couple of dimensions.

The data source defined is correct & is deploying successfully...still not able to browse any data in the cube. If I open dsv, I am able to open the tables.

Can anybody tell, what could be the issue?

I created another cube with same data source, its deploying correctly.

Thanks

• You need to process the cube in order to see the data.Do the full process and verify the data

• Hi

I have same sort of problem, can you pleaes let me know how can I load data in cube and dimensions using stored procedure or DTS.

Thanks

• im new @ sql server i need everything in terms of books my email is awonke.fongoqa@gmail.com

thank you my main interest is BUSINESS INTELIGENCE

• Two things to check,

1st - check the relationships of your dimensions and make sure they are correctly attached to the cube through the right keys.

2nd - Make sure your date field is properly built with composite keys and definitions in the properties. This is a common problem where the dates are not properly built and no data will show up.

example: quarters roll up to years and months roll up to quarters and so on.

• It may be caused by deleting "Calculate" in MDX statement. See the following for Details:

http://cwebbbi.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/why-has-all-the-data-in-my-cube-disappeared/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply