SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Ray K wrote:

I'm hoping for a score correction in my favor this week!

Whoa, looks like this actually happened!!!  I just checked the site, and now it's saying I won last weekend's matchup!

Edit: yep, there it is!

I feel robbed.

😀

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• So, I'm up against Lynn this week!

Just for grins, I clicked the "Compare Managers" link, and what popped up was interesting...!

I guess this officially makes us rivals, Lynn! 😀

RayvsLynn

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• It seems that I'll get my second victory of the season. I just hope that this one doesn't get rolled back. I'm pretty sure that Ray found a way to update the stats in his favor last week 😀

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares wrote:

It seems that I'll get my second victory of the season. I just hope that this one doesn't get rolled back. I'm pretty sure that Ray found a way to update the stats in his favor last week 😀

Ray the fantasy hacker...if I pay you some bitcoin, can you put 30 points a week for Big Ben for me?

My QB situation is the same as the Pittsburgh Steelers, I'm without a viable option.  I'm loaded at RB and WR.  Anyone interested in offloading a good QB?  Make an offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

It seems that I'll get my second victory of the season. I just hope that this one doesn't get rolled back. I'm pretty sure that Ray found a way to update the stats in his favor last week 😀

Ray the fantasy hacker...if I pay you some bitcoin, can you put 30 points a week for Big Ben for me?

My QB situation is the same as the Pittsburgh Steelers, I'm without a viable option.  I'm loaded at RB and WR.  Anyone interested in offloading a good QB?  Make an offer.

If I could do that, Baker Mayfield would've put up a lot more than the 19 points he had for me last night!!!  @#$&**!!!!

• SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

That's a tricky one. I could probably use some WR, but I'm not sure I want to give away one of my QB before Wk10.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

• Well, clearly Yahoo is a much better manager than I am. Drafted for me, set the first two lineups because I didn't recognize half the names, and it's worked out well.

• Oh for crying out loud!!!  None of my RBs or WRs even bothered showing up yesterday!!!  (And the one who did was on my bench!)  @#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's going to be that kind of season...

• Ray K wrote:

Oh for crying out loud!!!  None of my RBs or WRs even bothered showing up yesterday!!!  (And the one who did was on my bench!)  @#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's karma for stealing my first win 😀 😀 😀 😀

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Oh for crying out loud!!!  None of my RBs or WRs even bothered showing up yesterday!!!  (And the one who did was on my bench!)  @#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touché...

• Ray K wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Touché...

LOL

I can't even beat a team with a player on IR.  At least I should be first on the waiver wire again...

Oh yeah, don't forget to update your lineups (unless you're playing me)!

• SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Touché...

LOL

I can't even beat a team with a player on IR.  At least I should be first on the waiver wire again...

Oh yeah, don't forget to update your lineups (unless you're playing me)!

Didn't see the player on IR when I dropped AB from my roster.  Looks like I need a new TE with one on IR and the questionable.  Hopefully my running back will show up for a little while at least tonight.

• Man oh man what a crazy year already.  Week 4 and I'm scrambling...injuries, BYE week and now I gotta face Steve (for bragging rights).

Hopefully this year's baptism by fire for Mason Rudolph allows him to become another Ben...or Terry.  Steelers D needs massive improvement too.  Maybe it's time to become a true football fan and root for the Earthquakes.

• Last week was dominated by the Mexicans in the league. I hope that it continues like that.

Don't worry, at least the steelers have a chance to win this week.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• What should I get Dalton? Fruit basket? Homemade potstickers?  Maybe a dream catcher from Colorado?

One of the few times I was rooting for the Steelers defense.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply