SSIS Error Msg

• When I ran my package it return this error. I have [CI_PAIDAMOUNT] [int] NULL.

Do any one have any idea how I can solve this error?

OLE DB Destination [330]] Error: There was an error with input column "CI_PAIDAMOUNT" (535) on input "OLE DB Destination Input" (343). The column status returned was: "Conversion failed because the data value overflowed the specified type.".

[OLE DB Destination [330]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_INDUCEDTRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR. The "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (343)" failed because error code 0xC020907A occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (343)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "OLE DB Destination" (330) failed with error code 0xC0209029 while processing input "OLE DB Destination Input" (343). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

[Source for NYEIS Data Load [1]] Error: The attempt to add a row to the Data Flow task buffer failed with error code 0xC0047020.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on component "Source for NYEIS Data Load" (1) returned error code 0xC02020C4. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Thank you,

Kevin

• Seems the err msg is simple.

Conversion failed because the data value overflowed the specified type

Is the source column the same type as the destination column?

Igor Micev,
    My blog: www.igormicev.com

• The source file is flat file.

• It should be a value that is not an integer.

Can you check in a way if you don't have non-integer values in your flat file?

Igor Micev,

• Easy way is to import the flat file into excel file and than sort by that column (if the file is not huge, of course).

Igor Micev,

• I was able to import the file into excel and the column format is general. The column is a numeric with 2 decimal place.

• forget the format of the xls, sort the data, and look for a nonnumeric.

• Everything in there in column is numeric

• You stated "with two decimal values" so its not an integer but numeric(x,2)

• It is working find now. I was able to use DECIMAL(x,2) NULL DEFAULT 0.00,

Thank everyone for your help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply