SSIS Error ResultSetType

• I have a Execute SQL Task in a SSIS package that is getting the COUNT for a query. The Execute SQL Task is set up as a Single Row Result Set and I have a RecordCount variable set up with a Result Name of 0. From the Execute SQL Task there are three Execute Package Tasks. The Precedence Constraints between the SQL task and Execute Package Tasks has an expression in it and is a logical OR. When the COUNT is greater than 0 I want all three packages to Execute. When I attempt to Execute this package I get the following error:

[-1073573406] There is an invalid number of result bindings returned for the ResultSetType: "ResultSetType_Rowset".

Let me add that this package has worked in the past, but with only two Execute Package Tasks coming from the SQL Task. Since I have added the third, I am getting the above error.

I have Googled this and read some different forums and nothing seems to help.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

• By any chance when you added in the 3rd package, was it a copy from one of the others? Or was it a brand new package?

______________________________________________________________________________Never argue with an idiot; Theyll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

• It is a brand new package and when I added the third Execute Package Task, I pulled one over from the toolbox and set everything up (I did not copy one of the other EPT's in the package).

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply