SSIS Package generates DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED error, with returned error code 0xC0202009

• I have created an SSIS package (File System Type). When I tried to execute the package, I got the following error:

Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on component "F4006" (1) returned error code 0xC0202009. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

When I execute the same package on a different computer, it works fine without any errors. I am running the same package without any changes.

Just to make sure, I requested my boss to try the same on his computer, it runs without any errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Sundar

• are the system DSN`s same as your boss`s machine and other machine you ran the package.

• I am using the IBM iSeries client tools to setup my ODBC connection. Apparently, I had to install a patch to bring it to the latest version. This issue went away once I upgraded earlier this morning.

BTW, we use the connection string parameters explicitly to connect to the source system. So, it should work on all machines.

Thank you for your input.

• is it IBM iSeries 5.3?

• V5 R4 M0 SI35287

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply