SSIS Parallel package execution with Mysql Remote Server

• Hi All, I am using Sql Server 2012,I want to run all my SSIS packages parallel, So

I created one package for 10 databases and another package for another 10 databases like ..all 5 packages to retrieve data from Mysql remote server to Local staging,when I start calling of all the child packages from Master package, I am getting below error..please suggest me what to do.

[Extraction Ledger source [336]] Error: ADO NET Source has failed to acquire the connection {C17133A0-DB59-4412-9F6E-CE86A4995028} with the following error message: "ERROR [08S01] [MySQL][ODBC 5.2(a) Driver]Lost connection to MySQL server at 'waiting for initial communication packet', system error: 10060".

I am successive when I call 2 or 3 child packages from master, but how about to call all 5 child packages from master parallel

• try two plackages run parallel.

because right now u got error was connection related error.whenever totrying connecting multiple connection same database then connection error will come.

Excution1: P1->P2

Excution2: p3->p4->p5

• tibco29 (8/24/2013)

I am successive when I call 2 or 3 child packages from master, but how about to call all 5 child packages from master parallel

The solutions seems quite simple: don't run them all in parallel. Run at most 2 at the time.

Better a succeeding package that is a bit slower, than a fast failing package.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Thank for response,let me try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply