SSIS process row

• I have 60 rows ,SSIS processed 20 rows and 21 rows got error, now I want my package to run from taking 22 rows .

how to do in ssis

• coool_sweet (8/31/2016)

I have 60 rows ,SSIS processed 20 rows and 21 rows got error, now I want my package to run from taking 22 rows .

how to do in ssis

As 60 - 20 = 40, not 21, I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. Please elaborate.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• sorry type mistake, suppose i have 41 rows ,20 processed successfully and 21th got error.

now when next time my package run i want it to start fro 22 rows .

how to do it in ssis

• coool_sweet (8/31/2016)

sorry type mistake, suppose i have 41 rows ,20 processed successfully and 21th got error.

now when next time my package run i want it to start fro 22 rows .

how to do it in ssis

Not easy. Why not redirect all error rows to an error destination, rather than failing the package?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• The easiest way I can imagine doing this is by using the error output to store the rows that erred out and use that stored output as in put for the processing later.

Edit: Oops, looks like, once again, Phil and I were typing at the same time. 🙂

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply