ssrs : box sneaking to the left side of the footer

• I'm creating a footer on my report, with 3 boxes. One on the left side, the second one in the middle and the last one on the right side.

The left box and right box are appearing on each page, respectively with the timestamp info for the left box and for the number of pages for the right box.

Middle box is appearing , at the last page of the report only.

I've put the following line for my middle box

iif(Globals!PageNumber = Globals!TotalPages, False, True)

The script says the middle box will only appear at the last page of the report

Last page is fine. Three boxes, standing side by side.

Issue lies from the first page to the penultimate page.

As the middle box does not appear until the last page, the right box is shifting to the left side , taking over the place where the middle box should be.

I tried to fix this issue, by putting all the boxes in a rectangle. Alas no good news

I set the option

Keep Together = True

I don't think ticking the option , see above, will help.

Any insights you may have , are more than welcome

Cheers

• What does the middle box display? I'm assuming that iif(Globals!PageNumber = Globals!TotalPages, False, True)is in the "Hidden" property of the middle box.

Instead of hiding the middle box have you thought of conditionally setting the text for the middle box to an empty string?

...One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that ones work is terribly important.... Bertrand Russell

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply