SSRS Expression calling Week Days

• Hi

Have this expression down here in one of my column;

=WeekdayName(Weekday(CDate(Fields!DWH_Calendar_Header.Value)),0,FirstDayOfWeek.System)

But the problem with this is that All the "Y" are cut short, it is not the complete y (y for Monday, Tuesday etc) I don't know how to explain it but, if this \ for the left hand side of the y, then this / they right hand side of the y, the right hand is short. I thought may I could increase the size of the column but I think it's the text itself from that expression.

please help

• hoseam (10/17/2014)

Hi

Have this expression down here in one of my column;

=WeekdayName(Weekday(CDate(Fields!DWH_Calendar_Header.Value)),0,FirstDayOfWeek.System)

But the problem with this is that All the "Y" are cut short, it is not the complete y (y for Monday, Tuesday etc) I don't know how to explain it but, if this \ for the left hand side of the y, then this / they right hand side of the y, the right hand is short. I thought may I could increase the size of the column but I think it's the text itself from that expression.

please help

Increase the column width. Also, check the font you're using. "Monday" takes up more room in a proportional font than "Friday", even though they both have the same number of letters. In a fixed font, they take up the same amount of room.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply