SSRS Page/Group Header Repeat with SubReport Designed with a Matrix

• Hi,

I am working on SQL 2008 R2 CTP version and also i worked on SSRS 2008/2005.

I am working on a Report which uses a subreport. and the Subreport uses a Matrix Data Region.

Because the Master report does not support the Headers and footers from the Subreport, i have to insert the required page header information to the Matrix Header of the subreport. But this header information shrinks when there are not enough columns to accommodate all the information. so it truncates or shrinks, which doesn't look good.

So i took another Table and put the required page header information in the header of the table and then inserted a rectangle in the next row and then the matrix inside the rectangle. Still the subreport when exported in to the print version(PDF, TIFF, etc.) deos not show the header information repeating on every page. Dont blame me that, whethe i tried using the "Repeatwith property" and the "Repeat On New Page" property of the Static rows of the Table. I tried all these never working solutions and finally reached here for some help.

Hope someone understands my problem here,

If anybody know how to solve this issue, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

• Please don't cross post. It just wastes people's time and fragments replies.

No replies to this thread please. Direct replies to: http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic911504-1633-1.aspx

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • deleted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply