SSRS repor deplyment from Dev server to production server

• I have some critical task to do .I want to deploy a report in production server directly from Dev environment.BOth server are completely different and have different credential to access .is there any way i can specify target deployment path as remote server path so i can directly see the report on production??

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Thanks for your quick reply ...could you please guide me if Both servers are on different VPN network then what should i have to do ??? in addition , if you give me the good example of TargetserverUrl path then that would be great .i.e my production server name is AEG-DB1 where i want to deploy the report from AEG-RS1 then my Tragetserverurl supposed to be "//AEG-DB1/Reports " is that right or i need to write some thing more ??

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• currently we are connecting to VPN server by using Cisco VPN client .I have Username and password for that .lets say I have VPN loging for Dev server from where i want to deploy a report on Production server ( I have Production VPN rights too) could you please tell me when i have to put authentication for production server under Development server so i can deploy a report successfully . :-):-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply