Study Material for Cert 70- 229

• Hello Everybody,

I want to prepare  for  certification exam Cert 70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Version. Can any one guide me the books to refer and how to prepare for the exam.

Thanks,

Kapil

• I used the downloadable test exams from ucertify and preplogic

• I am also planning to write 70-229 in last week of feb. These are the books I am currently looking at:

1. MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit:

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementation,

Second Edition (Exam 70-229)

2. MCSE Microsoft SQL Server 2000

Database Design and Implementation

Readiness Review: Exam 70-229

These books are good to start.

Kindest Regards,

Mani

• needless to say that know your stuff very well because the test is very [should i say] trying.

and you need to know different angles of attack for stated problems

Everything you can imagine is real.

• I used the MCDBA books published by Que Certification for most my MCDBA training: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0789729970/sr=1-2/qid=1138216914/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-7030553-7683930?%5Fencoding=UTF8

I found those easier to read than the Microsoft Press books.

Good Luck!

• I found Robert Vieira's Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming (Wrox) extremely helpful. While it isn't specifically geared toward the exam, if you know the material in this book, along with some practical experience, you'll do fine.

-- J.Kozloski, MCDBA, MCITP

• I have also heard that the dumps in certain sites is good enough to pass. Any comments from any member. I too am planning for this exams. Can someone guide how to prepare for Windows 2003 admin exam and Win 2003 Network Infrastructure exam.....

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply