The Debacle Continues

• I didn't read all the replies, but I've experienced the same thing with Sears.

I called them up after returning a manual that I ordered from Sears.com. I didn't even open the envelope, just stuffed it in a bigger envelope and sent it back.

When I didn't get my refund within 10 days, I called them up. According to cust svc, "They batch process reversals once a month at the end of the month." Basically they hold onto your money and make interest off it until they have to return it.

BTW, a list of VRU/IRV responses to get you to a human.

http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr/us/

----------------
    Jim P.

A little bit of this and a little byte of that can cause bloatware.

• Furthermore,

Even in the case of amazon.com, some issues persist, let's say that you have a problem with some buy.

Do you have any other way besides email to contact amazon?

Surprise, as far as I know there is no any place in the amazon.com website that guide you to contact a flesh and blood person, which can assist you more effectively when you're in a highly stressed case based on 'several emails ping-pong'.

I got a friend which got a friend, and so on...in that way my friend found something like a "amazon customer service center", based on phone calls. But it should be easier to get it from the web page and not like a back-door Playstation trick.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply