Today's Random Word!

• Okay, try this...Elephantoplasty

Where is this word from? No cheating by looking it up on the web. It's very obscure, and only diehard fans of a certain group will know from where this came. 😀

Gaby

• humongous

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• GabyYYZ (5/18/2010)

Okay, try this...Elephantoplasty

Where is this word from? No cheating by looking it up on the web. It's very obscure, and only diehard fans of a certain group will know from where this came. 😀

The movie "Elephant Man"? about John Merrick (sp). This is without looking so I may be way off......

Edit: Loved that movie by the way.

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• tosscrosby (5/18/2010)

GabyYYZ (5/18/2010)

The movie "Elephant Man"? about John Merrick (sp). This is without looking so I may be way off......

Nope, it was a Monty Python sketch, new plastic surgery technique that made people into elephants.

Gaby

• GabyYYZ (5/18/2010)

Chesterfield

MP

Tom

• GabyYYZ (5/18/2010)

tosscrosby (5/18/2010)

GabyYYZ (5/18/2010)

Nope, it was a Monty Python sketch, new plastic surgery technique that made people into elephants.

I might have to find that one and watch it.

Learn Extended Events

• gullible

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• pliable

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Pregnant

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Priapism

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Young's modulus

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Chris Morris-439714 (5/19/2010)

Pregnant

Congrats¿

Learn Extended Events

• consternation

Learn Extended Events

• Defenestrate

• Deforestation

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply