Today's Random Word!

• CirquedeSQLeil (5/21/2010)

How many will survive the day?

I'll let you know afterwords. There are supposed to be 4 20 minute rounds. I bet most people make it through round 1. 3/4 people won't be in round 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use Full Links:
    KB Article from Microsoft on how to ask a question on a Forum

• I survived. It was really hot. 62 people, 31 on each side. It was a blast. Only 6 people dropped out most of which did so after the 2nd game. Lots of welts from paintballs. I was on the opposite team as out CIO who was their team captain. They won 3 or 4 games. I captured the flag to win the game that my team won. Because the CIO's team had been caught cheating he was put before a jury who found him guilty and set him in front of a firing squad. He was able to choose 3 people from either team to be the shooters. Although I really like our CIO it was fun watching he get assassinated.

I haven't worked for a companies that did team building before so this was definitely a real treat. I can see how activities like this help with morale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use Full Links:
    KB Article from Microsoft on how to ask a question on a Forum

• Trey Staker (5/21/2010)

Although I really like our CIO it was fun watching he get assassinated.

I haven't worked for a companies that did team building before so this was definitely a real treat. I can see how activities like this help with morale.

Watching management before a firing squad would be a great morale boost:w00t:

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Barnstorm

Mike

β€œI know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• Barnraising

Learn Extended Events

• Hellraising

-------------------------------Posting Data Etiquette - Jeff Moden [/url]Smart way to ask a question
    There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand (the world). There is no such thing as a dumb question. ― Carl Sagan
    I would never join a club that would allow me as a member - Groucho Marx

• mortified

Mike

β€œI know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• mbricker-600840 (5/23/2010)

Barnstorm

Brainstorm

Joe

• happy days

Learn Extended Events

• Shades 😎

β€œWrite the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Malt Shop

• sing4you (5/24/2010)

Malt Shop

I used to love chocolate malts. I can't really find them anywhere anymore.:crying:

• Some good places in Chicago. If you're ever in town, I'll be glad to give a couple of suggestions. I. personally, perfer banana malts myself!

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Black Cow

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• tosscrosby (5/24/2010)

Black Cow

Black n Tan

Viewing 15 posts - 1,726 through 1,740 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply