Today's Random Word!

• Ditto - I have mortgages, still paying on my education and will have my children's educations to pay. At least I will have a little break between paying off my education and them starting theirs.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Like most of you I probably won't stop 'till I drop. Even then the bills may keep coming.

I am not sure whether to attach a 🙂 or a :crying: to this post.

• :crying:

:crying:

Learn Extended Events

• Short week.

My wife said she was glad we made it to Friday this week. Since we were in Vegas M-Thur am, I was surprised. Started to comment, decided to "smile and wave"

• dbowlin (7/9/2010)

Like most of you I probably won't stop 'till I drop. Even then the bills may keep coming.

I'm not sure I want to stop. When everyone's out of the house, I'm a little lost with what to do. Good to have a purpose in life, but it would be nice not to worry about $$

One kid starting college this year, 2 more coming.

• dbowlin (7/9/2010)

Like most of you I probably won't stop 'till I drop. Even then the bills may keep coming.

I'll still have bills. I probably shouldn't retire in 5 but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'll still work, but doing different stuff. The daily grind is wearing ....

• Steve Jones - Editor (7/9/2010)

dbowlin (7/9/2010)

I'm not sure I want to stop. When everyone's out of the house, I'm a little lost with what to do. Good to have a purpose in life, but it would be nice not to worry about $$

Truth be told, I am not sure I want to stop either, although I would like to fit in more time for travel. I have my last 2 just going into their last year of college, I can see the light at the end of that tunnel. Then it will be fun, fun, fun, and save, save, save.

• dbowlin (7/9/2010)

Steve Jones - Editor (7/9/2010)

dbowlin (7/9/2010)

Truth be told, I am not sure I want to stop either, although I would like to fit in more time for travel. I have my last 2 just going into their last year of college, I can see the light at the end of that tunnel. Then it will be fun, fun, fun, and save, save, save.

I love what I do, but I also can't wait to move on. Retirement is a bad word, but moving to where I no longer need to work a full time job is a welcome throught. Even though I love what I do, I would much rather spend time with my kids, travel, golf, etc. I'm only about 1/2 way to retirement age, but I've been working smart so that I should only have a few more years of full-time work left. Retirement is more of an income thing than an age thing. I'd rather retire with time and money to enjoy my children when I still can.

John Rowan

======================================================
    ======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• What is this "retirement" thing of which you all speak?

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (7/9/2010)

What is this "retirement" thing of which you all speak?

I knew last night, but the memory faded after I woke up.

• dbowlin (7/9/2010)

Ray K (7/9/2010)

They say that's the second thing to go....

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• tosscrosby (7/9/2010)

dbowlin (7/9/2010)

Ray K (7/9/2010)

They say that's the second thing to go....

What's the first thing? I fogot! 😛

Joe

• obliviscence

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• sing4you (7/9/2010)

dbowlin (7/9/2010)

I'll still have bills. I probably shouldn't retire in 5 but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'll still work, but doing different stuff. The daily grind is wearing ....

There's always American Idol :hehe:

• Steve Jones - Editor (7/9/2010)

sing4you (7/9/2010)

dbowlin (7/9/2010)

There's always American Idol :hehe:

Ken Lee (tu leeba deeba douchu)

Learn Extended Events

Viewing 15 posts - 2,176 through 2,190 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply