Trouble running SQLH2

• I had a file or two hanging around as well. Couldn't work out what the problem was. Then after a reboot to apply so Windows Updates they went away.

--------------------
    Colt 45 - the original point and click interface

• I deleted the old files that did not import then...

I noticed some errors in the event log related to SQLH2, some perf counter were not available etc. I worked on removing all the errors that Perf Collector was generating. After doing this I noticed the import worked every time. I just have to keep an eye on it.

• fixing the security on the repository database did the trick for me. somehow the bcp process hung as called from the SQLh2 process. I made the user running SQLh2 owner of the repository database, and suddenly things started working. I can upload any file from any server into the DB now. (i made the 'mistake' to install the perf collector on every sql box) i just removed the sqlperf from all the servers but the management server, and let the management server grab the perf counters from the hosts instead now. after i fixed the db permissions, i could copy the files from the hosts to the monitoring server and upload them into the db there.

good stuf..

• Need a help with SQL H2 performance counter data collection...

10/9/2007 3:00:26 AM ERROR: Couldn't find required registry key on

Perf Provider

10/9/2007 3:00:26 AM WARNING: Errors were encountered processing

PerfProviders

It is working fine on the local machine. I am getting this error with

the target server. I have added this server in the XML file but i am

getting this error.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Raj

• Hi Guys,

I need urgent help....

Can you please let me know the syntax to upload the only pfc files. As, when I run sqlh2 /C"D:\SQLH2\H2Config.xml" /DDMY /dR - it performs WMI collection etc. I want to ignore this collection part and just need to upload pfc files.

We have SQLH2 service running to collect performance data, but I also want to upload pfc files every 15mins in SQL server.

Regards,

Chetan

• I've met the same error "Network path was not found" in SQLH2 log.

In my case it's fixed by starting Remote registry service in the target server.

Try that.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply