TurboCert Question

• Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with TurboCert as they currently have a great price on the MCDBA courseware.  I'm in a position where my company no longer reimburses education expenses (this is a very short sighted philosophy in my opinion, but that's another subject) so needless to say saving several hundred bucks on this would be a help.  I realize that I'll still have to purchase the exam vouchers, but I'd still be saving a ton of money.  Any thoughts or feedback about this company or courseware in general is appreciated.  Thanks.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• I used books published by New Riders and braindumps (free websites offering recently tested individual's accounts of the subject matter tested) to earn my MCSE\MCDBA.  I was poor and ugly before certification(s) changed my life.  I read the books and used braindumps to test myself in preparation for each exam.  I firmly believe that you could probably pass the tests on braindumps alone, but it is really worthwhile to understand why your answer is correct and why the other choices are wrong.

Best of luck!

• I read the test requirements from the microsoft mcp site and read books online, Inside SQL, and worked with the product, then took the tests. It is work but it can be done without testing software or braindumps. Next time I will probably use the brain dumps to reduce brain damage.

• I got my MCDBA while going to tech school. Honestly, if you dont have any database work background I will strongly recommend to use braindumps. Specially for the 216 exam (Infrastructure), it is really hard.  You will get the experience with jobs!. 

Good Luck!

Cristian E.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply