Unsafe assembly

• Hi all,

Recently following message appears in SQL Error log.Any ideas?

'Unsafe assembly 'microsoft.sqlserver.mpusqlclrwrapper, version=10.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=89845dcd8080cc91, processorarchitecture=msil' loaded into appdomain 271 (mssqlsystemresource.dbo[runtime].352)

SQL Server 2008 R2

Thank You advance

• Barcelona10 (9/8/2016)

Hi all,

Recently following message appears in SQL Error log.Any ideas?

'Unsafe assembly 'microsoft.sqlserver.mpusqlclrwrapper, version=10.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=89845dcd8080cc91, processorarchitecture=msil' loaded into appdomain 271 (mssqlsystemresource.dbo[runtime].352)

SQL Server 2008 R2

Thank You advance

I need to know the following information:

1. How did you register your DLL that is returning this error?

2. Do you have TRUSTWORTHY set to ON for the database that is making this DLL call.

3. Is this error from a database that was restored from a DIFFERENT server. Ie. you are getting this message on Server B from a database that was originally DLL registered on Server A.

4. If the DB is a restored database from a different server are the server versions the same? are they the same patch level?

• I have 2 databases in my production server(Server A):Production and copy of Production database(Prd_Copy.).Every day i am restoring previous day's full backup of production database into Prd_Copy..bak file resides in Server A.This msg appears randomly,once or twice a week,then next month..

All settings are by default.TRUSTWORTHY set to ON for both databases

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply