urgent!!! replication is stuck at distribtuor

• Hello,

Last night I ran a Friday night delete job(like every friday night) on publisher database and completed around 7:00AM this morning. However the subscriber is still running exec [sp_MSdel_dbotablename] 'parameter' and distributor still holding up around 7 million rows and showing latency of 4hrs.

I thought when the deletes are done on publisher database they get replicated at the same time and when job is done it must have deleted on publisher as well as subscriber. However it doesnt appear to be the same.

Is there a parameter setting at distributor end that would fix this issue. I am currently running sql 2012 SE and its a vm with 24 virtual procs with pub, dist, and sub on the same server. Storage is not an issue as we are having atleast 100GB on each drive.\

Experts I need your valuable inputs.

Thanks a million

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” -- John Quincy Adams

• Is there any open transactions that replication is waiting to end? Did you find a solution?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply