Useless Link - Backup Basics Part 3

• I'm in the process of catching up on reading the daily mailings ... it's been a busy couple of weeks.

Today I came across Backup Basics Part 3, in the 8-11-06 e-mail.  I figured I'd have a look at the article, so I clicked the link in the e-mail newsletter.  That got me to what looked like an summary entry on SQLServerCentral.com; it had another link which I figured would lead (finally!) to the actual article on informit.com.

Well, no such luck.  Instead it brought up a whole list of articles on Informit.  I have no doubt there was some good material to be had, but after some clicking around, I never did locate the article I was looking for.

My point is that the link in the article summary is all but useless, if instead of leading to the article it summarizes it dumps you off into the maze of another site's article index.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• The article must have been pulled. We get links about 4-8 days before they run and list them. The article title from the other site is what we use on our site.

Apologies for that. I can't even find the author on their site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply