Weird Column Width Issue

• I'm experiencing an odd behavior with my SSRS report.

I developed this report for SSRS 2008 and it works fine. But the problem started when I moved the RDL file over to a SQL Server 2008 R2 server.

On the new server, the first column shows really wide like 5". Normally, it's 1". When the search results are only 1 screen, the column shows 5". When there are multiple screens, the last page shows the column as 5", but the rest are 1" wide. But the print preview shows the correctly as 1" wide for all pages. Very odd.

There is a page footer with 2 textboxes. One on the far left. And one on the far right. When the column shows as 5", the right side of the column lines up exactly with the right side of the second textbox. Please note, this issue is happening on the search results, not the print preview.

Does anybody have any recommendations where I should look to remedy this?

• This turned out to be some weird hidden TextBox issue that I was using for calculate a total count on rows. I was hiding the TextBox, but I changed this so the TextBox had it's own column and hid the column instead of the TextBox itself. Very odd behavior indeed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply