Whats the most hot BI tool now in the market

• Ninja's_RGR'us (5/11/2011)

Why am I tempted to answer : Me, without any doubt :w00t:.

Steve needs to impliment a "LIKE" button for SSC.

Personal Motto: Why push the envelope when you can just open it?

If you follow the direction given HERE[/url] you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg
  • Jason Selburg (7/19/2011)

Ninja's_RGR'us (5/11/2011)

Why am I tempted to answer : Me, without any doubt :w00t:.

Steve needs to impliment a "LIKE" button for SSC.

Tx, so now that's 2 votes for me I guess :-D.

• Speaking of ProClarity, according to SQL Server magazine: "Filling the gaping hole left by Microsoft’s absorption of ProClarity, Strategy Companion Analyzer is the best solution to complete the Microsoft BI platform."

Analyzer, a 100% zero-footprint browser-based solution, was designed for SSAS, allows you to deploy your reports/dashboards to iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets, and also supports today all 3 types of cubes which are part of Microsoft's new BISM model: PowerPivot-generated cubes hosted on SharePoint, the more functional tabular-generated cubes, and the most functional OLAP/Multidimensional cubes. It is also available in different versions for 1) internal corporate BI projects, 2) SaaS applications, and 3) OEM bundling.

You can learn more at http://www.strategycompanion.com and you can also download a free eval from there as well which is most helpful if you already have your data in SSAS cubes. If you don't, the Online Demo lets you work with the standard AdventureWorks sample data and will provide you with a QuickStart Guide which will show you how to build a report in 5 minutes.

• Hi guys, we use DWE. Users love it. http://rbic.de/dwe. We compared ProClarity a few time ago against DWE. Regards from Germany.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply