why the avatar picture you use

• I think I've found a future avatar for Lowell

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bite-sized fiction (with added teeth) [/url]

• David Benoit (3/3/2011)

Jpotucek (3/3/2011)

Mine is Honey. At the time of this pic, she was about 7 months old. Beautiful American Bulldog : )

We lost Honey during the whelping of her TWELVE puppies!. I miss her and it makes me smile to she her face everytime I post something on SSC 😀

...and all dog owners who read this will be misty eyed.... 🙂

*nods vigorously* 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bite-sized fiction (with added teeth) [/url]

• @mazz, that picture's hilarious - it must be a Border Collie. I have a Border Collie / Lab mix myself (in addition to a Husky). It's hard to keep the poor dog entertained enough though. They're so smart, they get bored.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. - Stephen Hawking

• mazzz (3/3/2011)

I think I've found a future avatar for Lowell

I keep looking at that image with the following vocalization running through my mind...

"Frisbee! I gets it!"

"Over the wall, Frisbee!"

"Yay, over the wall, I gets the Frisbee now!"

"Oh crap."

- Craig Farrell

Never stop learning, even if it hurts. Ego bruises are practically mandatory as you learn unless you've never risked enough to make a mistake.

For better assistance in answering your questions[/url] | Forum Netiquette
    For index/tuning help, follow these directions.[/url] |Tally Tables[/url]

Twitter: @AnyWayDBA

• I have always been a Vision fan since his first appearance in The Avengers #57 that came out in about 1968. I even have a 18" Silk Screened picture of him in my home office. He really became my favorite in theearly 70s when he and the Scarlet Witch became a couple.

Thinking about this has been a walk down the ol memory lane for me 😀

Joe

• I kind of randomly change pictures here and there. No special reason for me. Speaking of which, I think it's time to find a new one.

• Mine is something that my kids did for me and people say that it does look quite like me.

Not sure how to take that though.

-------------------------------Posting Data Etiquette - Jeff Moden [/url]Smart way to ask a question
    There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand (the world). There is no such thing as a dumb question. ― Carl Sagan
    I would never join a club that would allow me as a member - Groucho Marx

• My first computer. Extra points to those that can identify it.

[font="Arial Narrow"](PHB) I think we should build an SQL database. (Dilbert) What color do you want that database? (PHB) I think mauve has the most RAM.[/font]

• My best buddy Jackson

• I change mine now and again, as the whim takes me. Sometimes it's a picture of me (various, large date range), sometimes it's a saltire or a thistle or some other national symbol, it was a Gila Monster for a while when we were all doing it because someone didn't like Gail's, it's been a clown, it's been a lion, ...it will continue to change now and again just to confuse people (including me). My sig has changed a few times too, of course.

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply