Fantasy football 2013

• Don't forget to update to your lineups, Thursday night game.

I'm at the Summit so no time for a weekly write up... to resume next week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/17/2013)

Don't forget to update to your lineups, Thursday night game.

I'm at the Summit so no time for a weekly write up... to resume next week.

Hey Dan, as you are at the summit as well need to try and meet up sometime before I fly back Friday evening!

Rodders...

• woot, glad we got to meet face to face. lets hope the good karma of the summit translates to a win for you soon! :-p

• And good to meet you too sir! Here's hoping for that first win as well!

And Mitch as well, look out for #sqlrelay on twitter tomorrow for the posting of the pictures

Rodders...

• Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Luck has a good day -- and the rest of the team -- pretty much the entire team -- goes in the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(throws up hands in frustration)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (10/21/2013)

Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Luck has a good day -- and the rest of the team -- pretty much the entire team -- goes in the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can look at my team this week if that makes you feel any better. 🙁

• Ray K (10/21/2013)

I'd like to thank the rest of your team and I hope the last two do their part to lay down and die quietly this week.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/21/2013)

Ray K (10/21/2013)

I'd like to thank the rest of your team and I hope the last two do their part to lay down and die quietly this week.

I'm starting to feel like Tom Coughlin and the rest of the Giants! My team is better than a 2-5 record!!!

(P.S. Steve, did you change your profile icon just for this thread? :-P)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (10/21/2013)

(P.S. Steve, did you change your profile icon just for this thread? :-P)

Nope, should be changed on all threads. At least, I hope so.

• Oops. All three RB's are byes this week, gonna make picking a full team difficult me thinks!

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (10/23/2013)

Oops. All three RB's are byes this week, gonna make picking a full team difficult me thinks!

Rodders...

Which is exactly why, when I draft, sometimes, there are players I really want to pick up, but don't!

• Ray K (10/23/2013)

rodjkidd (10/23/2013)

Oops. All three RB's are byes this week, gonna make picking a full team difficult me thinks!

Rodders...

Which is exactly why, when I draft, sometimes, there are players I really want to pick up, but don't!

I made a mistake with a waiver - ended up with two RB's from the same team - oops.

Managed to too find two free agents so that's solved this weeks problem

But fair point, something else to remember next year. Balance in your picks, you must.

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (10/23/2013)

Ray K (10/23/2013)

rodjkidd (10/23/2013)

Rodders...

I made a mistake with a waiver - ended up with two RB's from the same team - oops.

But fair point, something else to remember next year. Balance in your picks, you must.

Rodders...

BYEs trip me up to this day...I needed a DEF in my other league and picked the top available from the waiver wire...BYE week! Good thing I caught it and was able to grab the Steelers D vs the Raiders.

• SQLDCH (10/23/2013)

rodjkidd (10/23/2013)

Ray K (10/23/2013)

rodjkidd (10/23/2013)

Rodders...

Rodders...

BYEs trip me up to this day...I needed a DEF in my other league and picked the top available from the waiver wire...BYE week! Good thing I caught it and was able to grab the Steelers D vs the Raiders.

Your defense is on a bye in this league too... I don't mind though, you can just go without one this week. 😀

• You saved my bacon. That's what I get for spending too much time in one league.

Game is on in an hour so, get those lineups updated.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (3-4) vs SELECT Wins INTO (5-2)

Rory's sportsmanship is unparalled, here's hoping it bites him in the butt!

NFL Soldiers (4-3) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (4-3)

Both are looking for wins, Steve needs to gain ground on the Ditka juggernaut. He'd better get his BYE weeks sorted or it'll be third place. Robert is a Redskins fan this week.

Select * (3-4) vs Old Cattonians (0-7)

Rodders' made his moves (pretty good moves, too) to try and find his first win. Mark just has to update his lineup to get the beef starting and remain relevant in the BULK LOGGED division.

British Bulldogs (3-4) vs Truncate Y'all (5-2)

Mitch wants to continue his dominance by feasting on the Surfer's love of SF. Kaepernick and the D could make the difference in this matchup.

Ditka (5-1) vs Mexicanos (4-3)

Ditka has lots of BYEs he'll need to fill and the Mexicanos are hungry to stay on top of the BULK LOGGED division.

Orange Engineers (2-5) vs SQL Bolts (3-4)

Ray is projected to go big this week, tough to do with Eli as his QB though. Our reigning 2 year champ desperately needs a win to remain relevant.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply