Fantasy football 2013

• Nice - I like the pre game commentary there!

It looks as though it's going to be a close one for me and Mark

Rodders...

• SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

You saved my bacon. That's what I get for spending too much time in one league.

Game is on in an hour so, get those lineups updated.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (3-4) vs SELECT Wins INTO (5-2)

Rory's sportsmanship is unparalled, here's hoping it bites him in the butt!

NFL Soldiers (4-3) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (4-3)

Both are looking for wins, Steve needs to gain ground on the Ditka juggernaut. He'd better get his BYE weeks sorted or it'll be third place. Robert is a Redskins fan this week.

Select * (3-4) vs Old Cattonians (0-7)

Rodders' made his moves (pretty good moves, too) to try and find his first win. Mark just has to update his lineup to get the beef starting and remain relevant in the BULK LOGGED division.

British Bulldogs (3-4) vs Truncate Y'all (5-2)

Mitch wants to continue his dominance by feasting on the Surfer's love of SF. Kaepernick and the D could make the difference in this matchup.

Ditka (5-1) vs Mexicanos (4-3)

Ditka has lots of BYEs he'll need to fill and the Mexicanos are hungry to stay on top of the BULK LOGGED division.

Orange Engineers (2-5) vs SQL Bolts (3-4)

Ray is projected to go big this week, tough to do with Eli as his QB though. Our reigning 2 year champ desperately needs a win to remain relevant.

I made two mistakes. One, participating in the draft. Two, not taking Peyton Manning when I had the chance.

• SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

You saved my bacon. That's what I get for spending too much time in one league.

Game is on in an hour so, get those lineups updated.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (3-4) vs SELECT Wins INTO (5-2)

Rory's sportsmanship is unparalled, here's hoping it bites him in the butt!

NFL Soldiers (4-3) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (4-3)

Both are looking for wins, Steve needs to gain ground on the Ditka juggernaut. He'd better get his BYE weeks sorted or it'll be third place. Robert is a Redskins fan this week.

Select * (3-4) vs Old Cattonians (0-7)

Rodders' made his moves (pretty good moves, too) to try and find his first win. Mark just has to update his lineup to get the beef starting and remain relevant in the BULK LOGGED division.

Mitch wants to continue his dominance by feasting on the Surfer's love of SF. Kaepernick and the D could make the difference in this matchup.

Ditka (5-1) vs Mexicanos (4-3)

Ditka has lots of BYEs he'll need to fill and the Mexicanos are hungry to stay on top of the BULK LOGGED division.

Ray is projected to go big this week, tough to do with Eli as his QB though. Our reigning 2 year champ desperately needs a win to remain relevant.

No problem, it probably won't help you anyways. 😀

At least my defense scored more than 1 point this week.

• Lynn Pettis (10/25/2013)

SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

I made two mistakes. One, participating in the draft. Two, not taking Peyton Manning when I had the chance.

Wow, you mean I might actually win a game this week??? (fingers crossed)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Me relying on the Bucs offense (and more specifically Vincent Brown) is a recipe for a loss. Lot of games left, though...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

Matchups:

And I will be there Sunday cheering them on at Wembley. Gotta fancy the 'D' but the Offence could be sat in second gear for too long to score lots of fantasy points for me. Weather forecast is a bit (well actually a lot) on the windy side with storms not hitting until Monday so might be interesting.

• SequelSurfer (10/25/2013)

SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

Matchups:

And I will be there Sunday cheering them on at Wembley. Gotta fancy the 'D' but the Offence could be sat in second gear for too long to score lots of fantasy points for me. Weather forecast is a bit (well actually a lot) on the windy side with storms not hitting until Monday so might be interesting.

Nice, sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry we are sending such a crummy team over there.

• Man, I thought that was going to be closer this week! Got thrashed again!

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (10/28/2013)

Man, I thought that was going to be closer this week! Got thrashed again!

Rodders...

At least your game was kind of close. I think I'm just going to quit starting a QB this year, might save me some pain knowing that no starter won't completely underperform (obviously kidding, I think).

• roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)

rodjkidd (10/28/2013)

Rodders...

At least your game was kind of close. I think I'm just going to quit starting a QB this year, might save me some pain knowing that no starter won't completely underperform (obviously kidding, I think).

Can you get minus points in this?

I just wish I played the bolts this week rather than last week (or was the week before)...

Oh well I can't end up 0-12 can I? 🙂

Rodders...

• roryp 96873 (10/25/2013)

SequelSurfer (10/25/2013)

SQLDCH (10/24/2013)

Matchups:

Nice, sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry we are sending such a crummy team over there.

Well the weather held off and it was a great game for Niners fans, maybe not one for the neutrals. Just short of 84,000 in the stadium, it was a great atmosphere yet again. Unfortunately some of my other Fantasy players didn't quite perform. Tonight I will be rooting for the Seahawks kicker, that is going to feel odd. 6 field goals and I win 😀

• rodjkidd (10/28/2013)

roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)

rodjkidd (10/28/2013)

Rodders...

I just wish I played the bolts this week rather than last week (or was the week before)...

Rodders...

No, thankfully negative points are turned off in this league. If not, I would be better off just not playing a QB some weeks. My QBs have combined for 3 total touchdown passes in the 8 games I have played so far. :sick:

• roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)

rodjkidd (10/28/2013)

roryp 96873 (10/28/2013)

rodjkidd (10/28/2013)

Rodders...

Rodders...

No, thankfully negative points are turned off in this league. If not, I would be better off just not playing a QB some weeks. My QBs have combined for 3 total touchdown passes in the 8 games I have played so far. :sick:

Good to know.

When I've played the premiership football (soccer!) one here, you can get some truly bad minus numbers if you have a defender or goalkeeper who leaks goals like a faulty tap and then decides to get sent off!

Rodders...

• Game tomorrow night (so spooky!), get those lineups updated.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (4-4) vs Select * (4-4)

Select * is poised to put up a big week. The Steelers patchwork of a team may compete, but relying on Tampa's passing attack and the Steelers running game is a recipe for disaster. Both desperately need wins to remain in the playoff hunt.

SELECT Wins INTO (5-3) vs Orange Engineers (3-5)

The Engineers are ailing badly but "Luck" just may be on their side. They're hoping to ride the 120 points outburst from last week. Rory needs to update his lineup but should be able to ride his RBs to victory. Who needs a QB, anyways?

NFLSoldiers (4-4) vs Mexicanos (5-3)

Both are looking to solidify their number 1 spot in their respective divisions. The Soldiers are all on BYEs this week, could be difficult to muster an attack. The Mexicanos want to see a repeat of last week's performances from the Raiders.

Way0utWest Cowboys (5-3) vs British Bulldogs (3-5)

The Cowboys running game should be enough in this matchup, even with some key players on BYEs. The Bulldogs need Rivers to put up big numbers to have a chance, although the British run game is considerable.

Ditka (6-2) vs Old Cattonians (0-8)

Rodders can't lose 'em all, right? Good news for him is that Ditka is without Manning, but Russell Wilson is no slouch. My blunder allowed Mathews to fall into the lap of the league leader, it will come in handy this week for him.

SQL Bolts (3-5) vs Truncate Y'all (6-2)

Truncate is weathering the BYE weeks with the likes of Alex Smith and Danny Amendola. The Bolts patchwork team needs solid performances from all sides but could easily pull out the victory this week.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/30/2013)

Game tomorrow night (so spooky!), get those lineups updated.

SELECT Wins INTO (5-3) vs Orange Engineers (3-5)

The Engineers are ailing badly but "Luck" just may be on their side. They're hoping to ride the 120 points outburst from last week. Rory needs to update his lineup but should be able to ride his RBs to victory. Who needs a QB, anyways?

Hey, Wes Welker on his bye week is my secret weapon... :Whistling:

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply