Fantasy Football 2018

• Thursday night game, Steelers vs Panthers tonight at 5:20PST, make sure to get your lineups set.

Matchup of the week:

Ditka (7-1) vs SSC Steelers (6-2) - With the regular season winding down, this game is still important for division dominance.  The Steelers WR corps are reeling, with last second desperation adds and high hopes for production.  Ditka remains consistent but has relied on his "defense", having had the least points scored against him in the league.  The Steelers are projected for a win, likely because of Gurley and Connor.  Not far behind in projection points, Ditka is relying on the Dallas offense and rushing TDs (not passing) from Keenan Allen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH - Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:24 AM

Thursday night game, Steelers vs Panthers tonight at 5:20PST, make sure to get your lineups set.

Matchup of the week:

Ditka (7-1) vs SSC Steelers (6-2) - With the regular season winding down, this game is still important for division dominance.  The Steelers WR corps are reeling, with last second desperation adds and high hopes for production.  Ditka remains consistent but has relied on his "defense", having had the least points scored against him in the league.  The Steelers are projected for a win, likely because of Gurley and Connor.  Not far behind in projection points, Ditka is relying on the Dallas offense and rushing TDs (not passing) from Keenan Allen.

The cowboys and the bulldogs are having a great Thursday night.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares - Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:34 PM

SQLDCH - Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:24 AM

Thursday night game, Steelers vs Panthers tonight at 5:20PST, make sure to get your lineups set.

Matchup of the week:

The cowboys and the bulldogs are having a great Thursday night.

What a game for the Steelers.

• What a game for Ben and Antonio. Thanks, guys.

• Any given Sunday.  I just got my a$$ beat.

• Lynn Pettis - Sunday, November 11, 2018 5:30 PM

Any given Sunday.  I just got my a$$ beat.

And I finally got a good week for just my third victory of the season. With some luck, I might get 2 more after this one.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

• For goodness sake! I broke another WR!

• Slow and steady wins the race.  And the game, for me!

• I noticed this morning that three people have already clinched playoff spots.  We're getting down to crunch time!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• JohnDeardurff - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:21 AM

For goodness sake! I broke another WR!

And I appreciate it, but please stop.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• Luis Cazares - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:10 AM

JohnDeardurff - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:21 AM

For goodness sake! I broke another WR!

And I appreciate it, but please stop.

And RBs too!

Usually, I'll build up by getting RBs and WRs off the waiver wire, but it seems like it's been slim pickings this year!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Living and dying on Big Ben and Antonio Brown. We'll see if I can close out the year with them. Especially since I've broken a few RBs.

• Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:57 AM

Slow and steady wins the race.  And the game, for me!

Eze E. kicked me in the jimmy.  Same as Gurley's been doing to y'all, so I guess I can't complain much.

My WRs are a mess, too.  Crazy that I'm one who hasn't clinched.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:08 PM

Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) - Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:57 AM

Slow and steady wins the race.  And the game, for me!

Eze E. kicked me in the jimmy.  Same as Gurley's been doing to y'all, so I guess I can't complain much.

My WRs are a mess, too.  Crazy that I'm one who hasn't clinched.

Mathematically, you could drop to 7th place.

• Well I know I'm out of the play offs this year, but still annoyed that I didn't spot two of my WR are on Byes this week.

Rodders...

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply