Fantasy Football 2018

• I was not expecting that kind of day from Mahomes, 6 passing TDs?  Just wow.

• I really hate Wide Receivers this year.

• JohnDeardurff - Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:33 PM

I really hate Wide Receivers this year.

Tell me about it.

I've been looking for WRs (and RBs) on the waiver list.  Pickings have been slim.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor - Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:03 AM

Thanks Steve!
    I've been wondering when that photo would show up 😀

Rodders...

• Week 13 starting tonight, make sure to get your lineups updated!

Five playoff spots are clinched, last one up for grabs! 
    It appears that the Engineers are in, regardless of a win this week.  They've bested the other 5-7 teams head to head.  I'm not sure why they don't have a clinch (*) next to their name.
    If the Bulldogs win, they're in.
    If the Bulldogs lose and PW wins, I think it will go most points for PW, as they will have split with Dothraki.
    If the Bulldogs lose and Dothraki wins, Dothraki is in.

Don't quote me on the above...

Matchups of the week is:
    British Bulldogs (5-7) vs Mexicanos (2-10)
    "Win and you're IN" will be the Bulldogs' motto this week.  In their favor, Carolina gets the powdery Tampa Bay defense, which bodes well for McCaffrey and Funchess. If JuJu maintains his hot streak, this could be a playoff bound team.  Mexicanos need consistent performance across the board and will root for Detroit's Stafford and Johnson (make sure to update your lineup!).  

Prestige Worldwide (5-7) vs Dothraki Dragons (5-7)
    With the last playoff spot up for grabs (maybe?), these two teams will rely heavily on their all star QBs.  Both QBs are on the road but Brees gets the benefit of the domed AT&T Stadium in Arlington and will be looking to assert Saints' dominance over the surging Cowboys.  The projection has PW ahead by a mere 4 points.  The Dragons are relying heavily on Indy, hoping the Luck/Hilton combo finds some of it's old magic with ground TDs abounding from Mack.  They'll also be looking for a bounce back game from Shady McCoy.  PW needs WR production (Mike Evans is a beast!) and will be rooting for the Patriot rushing attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH - Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:05 PM

Week 13 starting tonight, make sure to get your lineups updated!

It appears that the Engineers are in, regardless of a win this week.  They've bested the other 5-7 teams head to head.  I'm not sure why they don't have a clinch (*) next to their name.
    If the Bulldogs lose and PW wins, I think it will go most points for PW, as they will have split with Dothraki.

Matchups of the week is:
    "Win and you're IN" will be the Bulldogs' motto this week.  In their favor, Carolina gets the powdery Tampa Bay defense, which bodes well for McCaffrey and Funchess. If JuJu maintains his hot streak, this could be a playoff bound team.  Mexicanos need consistent performance across the board and will root for Detroit's Stafford and Johnson (make sure to update your lineup!).  

With the last playoff spot up for grabs (maybe?), these two teams will rely heavily on their all star QBs.  Both QBs are on the road but Brees gets the benefit of the domed AT&T Stadium in Arlington and will be looking to assert Saints' dominance over the surging Cowboys.  The projection has PW ahead by a mere 4 points.  The Dragons are relying heavily on Indy, hoping the Luck/Hilton combo finds some of it's old magic with ground TDs abounding from Mack.  They'll also be looking for a bounce back game from Shady McCoy.  PW needs WR production (Mike Evans is a beast!) and will be rooting for the Patriot rushing attack.

If the Orange Engineers lose and Prestige Worldwide wins, Prestige Worldwide takes the sixth position based on Points For.

• Lynn Pettis - Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:57 PM

SQLDCH - Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:05 PM

Matchups of the week is:

If the Orange Engineers lose and Prestige Worldwide wins, Prestige Worldwide takes the sixth position based on Points For.

Settings say playoff tie-breaker is "Best regular season record vs opponent".

• SQLDCH - Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:56 PM

Lynn Pettis - Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:57 PM

SQLDCH - Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:05 PM

Matchups of the week is:

Settings say playoff tie-breaker is "Best regular season record vs opponent".

So, at 10-2 and tied with Ditka, and having lost to Ditka, shouldn't he be #1 and me #2?

• Likely seeding is based on points for. For a tie breaker to get into the playoffs, it's head to head.  But, again, I'm not sure why he hasn't clinched, I may be missing something.  We'll find out next week...

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/manage-understand-playoff-tiebreakers-yahoo-fantasy-sln6539.html

• SQLDCH - Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:13 PM

Likely seeding is based on points for. For a tie breaker to get into the playoffs, it's head to head.  But, again, I'm not sure why he hasn't clinched, I may be missing something.  We'll find out next week...

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/manage-understand-playoff-tiebreakers-yahoo-fantasy-sln6539.html

Possibly the same reason SSC Steelers didn't clinch until this past weekend when they won and went 8-4.  None of the trailing teams can tie his record now.

• WOW! What a horrible matchup between Prestige and myself. Both Brees and Luck had their worst game of the year.

• SQLDCH - Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:05 PM

Matchups of the week is:

Not sure what table you were looking at BUT the Bulldogs were 6-6 and being the second-highest scoring team in the league, were looking at a wild card game against Steve, barring some ridiculous scoring. Now there was some crazy scoring, but not enough to keep me out. 6th place could be tight though.

• JohnDeardurff - Monday, December 3, 2018 6:58 AM

WOW! What a horrible matchup between Prestige and myself. Both Brees and Luck had their worst game of the year.

Ouch.  And I thought my team was bad this weekend.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply