Noel - in admiration for what you did today....

• Hey I'm only going on vacation and I'm 24... too early to retire .

• There's NO SUCH THING as "too early to retire"....besides you could be on scc.com 24/7 instead of 16/7....ever thought of that ?!?!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I liked that >>There's NO SUCH THING as "too early to retire"....<<

* Noel

• BTW Thank you for your comments

* Noel

• Was about time you thanked her .

Now I don't know if you noticed but I have a life besides ssc, so I definitly wouldn't be here 24/7 if I retired.

• You can take your retirement in stages. Stay home awhile get bored and back to work. I'm working on my third retirement now it is great. And it lets me do a few of the things I like (eat, sleep in doors,)

a "Volunteer" is someone who forgot to show up at the meeting when assignments were being handed out.

• "I have a life besides ssc"......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

This will go down in scc history as the funniest thing that Remi has ever said! Help me up from the floor somebody...

Noel - thank YOU for showing the way....

• a "Volunteer" is someone who forgot to show up at the meeting when assignments were being handed out.

So true.

• Sorry if this is in French but I can't help it :

This is only the third of the amount of pool I played last year :

http://www.webillard.com/scab/statcomplet.asp?IntNoMembre=560

• If the game is 9 ball you can shoot that many games in a week. Well maybe just a little longer. and you are breaking 50% not bad.

• 6500 games in a week??? I don't think so . Not even in a month. When you hit the 100 games wall, it's enough for the day .

• okay Remi - so you have TWO lives....thought I detected schizoprenia more than one time...

• Actually 3, but I won't go into details in that one .

• Yes indeed - let's keep it clean! <:-)

And Remi - I have a "watch" set on my favourite poster (the aggressive one)...so I can always know when he's upto something....here's the link again and you tell me this time if you don't see the aggression....

Grrrr!

• Could you actually post a working link .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply