Seen This?

• LOL...'master' or 'mister-ess'?  But IIRC, there's a very popular television series here that is not called Desparate House Husbands. 

Thanks for the yucks, you all (almost said 'you guys' - eeek!).  I needed them today. 

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• Bait is of too low quality this time.

• Just so I have everything stowed away neatly - what's IIRC ?! And where's "here" ?!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• IIRC = If I remember correctly.

Here is where the person is at the moment he speaks .

• Sorry...it's shorthand for 'If I remember correctly'.  Here is the good ol' U. S. of A.  And it looks like I bit at the bait that time and didn't even realize it.   

• Or...'she speaks'??? 

• adding to my acronym vocabulary...(shudder!!)

sswords - there are 50 states in the U.S - I was asking about which state the "here" was in !!! I think I knew (can't recall how...) that you live in the U.S...

• ssword, he you want to be referred as a she, get a female nickname... just to be on the safe side.

• Now you really have me intrigued!!! Was that just a general correction or is your gender female ?!?!

Only reason I ask is 'cos there're so few women around this site...

• Maybe but you speak enough for all of them .

• Remi - that's a pretty neutral sounding "nickname"...could be either gender!

ps: This may sound like a stupid thing to say but you "sound" like a male...except the one time you said that you "often feel a diatribe coming on"...<;-)

• Remi,

Definitely not...I was just tossing a bit of gasoline on the fire between you two. 

sushila,

I'm acutally in Fort Lauderdale.  Nice place,and I've lived in South Florida all of my life, but it's getting a little crowded down here for me any more. 

• The dragon gives him away... never thaught of him as a her.

• So you're saying that men aren't entitled to diatribes? 

I guess I'm one of those 'sensitive' males that you somtimes read about.   

• Just so I can have the last word..."(s)he" could have been "hiding" behind the dragon!

sswords - (next time) try quenching the fire instead of adding more fuel....usually the sparks fly even w/out any catalysts...

Now I must be off to earn my pay....too much goofing off for one day!

Thanks y'all for the LOL moments....

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply