Seen This?

• That's why you're going to be "punished" - you're going to be forced to watch Spongebob...and you have only yourself to blame...(no more Friends or Star Wars...)

Don't worry - I'm going to be punished as well..I'm going to have my cake and eat it too...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• That never worked on me and that never will.

Now go finish your reports or you'll see what real world consequences are.

• who's your daddy ?!?!

Help - make me STOP someone...even the threat of "real world consequences" is not helping...

• Sure :

What's the number and name of your boss?

• I mailed it along with the coin video - did you not get it ?!

Maybe your dog ate it!!

• You know ... I suggested ages ago that the "Anything that is NOT about SQL" forum should be excluded from the posts counts

--------------------
    Colt 45 - the original point and click interface

• Couldn't agree more with you Phil - though not a foolproof way to separate the wheat from the chaff it'll certainly make for a good beginning! <:-)

• You realize that it would actually bring you down to about 50 posts sushila, don't you?

• Pas de problème Remi - not looking for high post counts anyway...just to learn as much as I can, help when I can and have a good time the rest of the time...

<;-)

• you

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• What

• are

• inferring Phil? 

Sushila, last I checked, Lunes is Monday.  Don't you have the fouth off, or have they taken that away from us too?

Y'all have a safe and happy weekend. 

• Yes - Lunes is indeed a holiday - which just means that I can surf scc.com ALL DAY LONG w/out feeling guilty about that work thing...

ps: You know what it is sswords - I just need to get a Life, is all....I find this site too darn addictive...

btw - is your name 's swords' or is it 'ss words' or is it all a camouflage and you're actually called Peter Piper ?!?!

• I know what you mean and you can take away my 'Anything not' posts from my total anytime.  It was all in fun. 

Now you're going to know way too much about me, but it's s. swords.   If I were going to hide behind something, it would probably be a character from Monty Python or South Park.  Or maybe my avatar, Bob the Dinosaur. 

Now I have my own month end stuff to do before leaving today.  Take care...

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply