Talking baseball

• I liked the Tigers last year too. With last year's MVP and the person who should be this year's MVP (Mr. Triple Crown), it would be fun to see them win.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Forum posting etiquette.[/url] Get your answers faster.

• Aw yeah!

Just one more win to go for the Tigers!!

I think I'm seeing brooms tomorrow!

😀

• Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Congrats, Tigers. Good luck in the Series.

Next year, Yanks.

Get well soon, Jeet.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Giants aren't fairing much better. Hope I we get to see them come home, at least.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/19/2012)

Giants aren't fairing much better. Hope I we get to see them come home, at least.

looking more like a Cardinal / Tigers series... rematch of 1967/2006.

Go Tigers! LOL

• Markus (10/19/2012)

SQLDCH (10/19/2012)

Giants aren't fairing much better. Hope I we get to see them come home, at least.

Go Tigers! LOL

You mean 1968. Boston represented the AL in '67.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Markus (10/19/2012)

SQLDCH (10/19/2012)

Go Tigers! LOL

True that things don't look bright for my Giants, but Redbird fans would do well not to count their chickens just yet. Ask anyone from Cincinnati.

• john.arnott (10/19/2012)

Markus (10/19/2012)

SQLDCH (10/19/2012)

Go Tigers! LOL

True that things don't look bright for my Giants, but Redbird fans would do well not to count their chickens just yet. Ask anyone from Cincinnati.

^^

oh man! it's going to be a good game tonight. Giants came back from a 3-1 deficit to tie it up 3-3. Game 7 tonight!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

• Will the Giants come back? I wasn't thinking they could do it again, but it looks possible now.

Still rooting for Detroit. hope the layoff doesn't affect them.

• I hung out with a few SF Giants fans during my vacation a couple of weeks ago, and told them I'd pull for their team. At the same time, my sister-in-law went to school in St. Louis (my in-laws, knowing about my love for baseball, even brought me back a Cards cap), so I have a reason to pull for them.

I'm torn. Whom to pull for??? Hmmmm . . .

• Ray K (10/22/2012)

I hung out with a few SF Giants fans during my vacation a couple of weeks ago, and told them I'd pull for their team. At the same time, my sister-in-law went to school in St. Louis (my in-laws, knowing about my love for baseball, even brought me back a Cards cap), so I have a reason to pull for them.

I'm torn. Whom to pull for??? Hmmmm . . .

Gotta be the Giants, Ray! =)

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • They won three straight against my Red's... LOL...

We shall see. I am rooting for them... Getting tired of seeing Cardinals go deep into the playoffs so often.

• There it is folks! The San Francisco Giants take on the Detroit Tigers in the World Series of baseball!

The Giants came back from a 3-1 deficit and emphatically defeated the Cardinals in a stunning 9-0 shutout.

The question now is are the Tigers ready? After an extended absence from the diamond is it a much needed break or a struggle to get their groove back? Series starts tomorrow!

• calvo (10/23/2012)

There it is folks! The San Francisco Giants take on the Detroit Tigers in the World Series of baseball!

The Giants came back from a 3-1 deficit and emphatically defeated the Cardinals in a stunning 9-0 shutout.

The question now is are the Tigers ready? After an extended absence from the diamond is it a much needed break or a struggle to get their groove back? Series starts tomorrow!

Go Tigers! Bring a World Series trophy back to Detroit... last time was 1984!

• I was born and raised in San Francisco, my dad took me to Giants games at Seals Stadium when the team moved west in 1958, I saw Marichal's no-hitter against Houston and more other great moments than I could name over the years. I could never root for another team against them. However, I'm looking forward to this Series for the drama and intense competition it will bring between two great teams.

Can the Giants' magic overcome the seeming invincibility of Verlander and the rest of the Tiger rotation? Will Fielder and the rest of the Detroit lineup pound the San Francisco defense into submission?

This should be one of the best.

Go Giants!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,967 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply