Where are you?

• ColdCoffee (4/24/2010)

Nice thread, imho!!

Me born in , une fois par le territoire français (once a french territory) PONDICHERRY, in INDIA! 😉

And now working in chennai (again in INDIA) for one among the top 3 IT companies in India!! 🙂

Do u work for Wipro?

Pradeep Singh

• ps. (4/27/2010)

ColdCoffee (4/24/2010)

Nice thread, imho!!

Me born in , une fois par le territoire français (once a french territory) PONDICHERRY, in INDIA! 😉

And now working in chennai (again in INDIA) for one among the top 3 IT companies in India!! 🙂

Do u work for Wipro?

No sir, i am with Infosys..

• Born, Coimbatore (Manchester of South India)

Earned my stripes working in Bombay

Then Fort Smith, Arkansas

Then Dallas, Texas

Then Saginaw, Michigan

Then Winston Salem, North Carolina

Now Charlotte, North Carolina

View Siva Gurusamy's profile on LinkedIn

"Software changes. This is a rather obvious statement, but it is a fact that must be ever present in the minds of developers and architects. Although we tend to think of software development as chiefly an engineering exercise, the analogy breaks down very quickly. When was the last time someone asked the designers of the Empire State building to add ten new floors at the bottom, put a pool on the top, and have all of this done before Monday morning? " : Doug Purdy, Microsoft Corporation

• Tacoma, Washington

Born and raised in Cannonsburg, Kentucky

Lived in Huntington Beach, California, for 9 years then moved north and plan to stay. Washington is beautiful, the people are friendly and creative, and the coffee is great.

And then again, I might be wrong ...
    David Webb

• Kansas City, MO - Great BBQ and good Blues music.

• bklein2 (4/29/2010)

Kansas City, MO - Great BBQ and good Blues music.

Peppercorn Duck Club......my favorite restaurant on the planet.

John Rowan

======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• Oh Yes!! With the wonderful Chocolate Dessert Bar. You have to take plenty of money with you to eat there.

• Well worth it, in my opinion.

John Rowan

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• bklein2 (4/29/2010)

Kansas City, MO - Great BBQ and good Blues music.

Chicago - Home of the Blues (and some very good BBQ if you look around!)

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• bklein2 (4/29/2010)

Oh Yes!! With the wonderful Chocolate Dessert Bar. You have to take plenty of money with you to eat there.

OKAY, THAT'S IT!!! ..... I wish I'd know about this when I lived a couple hours drive away from KC and used to occasionally drive down there.

Now I'm going to mope aaaaaaalllllllllll day dreaming about dessert bars. Damn you, how dare you do this to me!

Me want!!!!!

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Mmm....on their website[/url] they call it the 'The Ultra Chocolatta Bar '.

John Rowan

• You are a cruel, cruel man, John Rowan....

@sigh.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• I used to live in the KC area, miss the BBQ. Hope to get back that way some day (grew up in Missouri).

• I dont understand why we have very few girls in database field ? , i think ROLLBACK doesnt work for them 😀

-------Bhuvnesh----------
    I work only to learn Sql Server...though my company pays me for getting their stuff done;-)

• How about: LETSTRYAGAIN.

Do you think this will get them on board?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 490 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply