Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Hey Grant, I've been meaning to ask this for a month.

What exactly *is* that you are using for an avatar/icon?

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Bob Hovious (3/25/2009)

Hey Grant, I've been meaning to ask this for a month.

What exactly *is* that you are using for an avatar/icon?

[font="Verdana"]I've always assumed it's one of the Earth fighters from Babylon 5.[/font]

• I missed out on Babylon 5 :ermm:

Twelve to go .... KaChing!

Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Yep. A Star Fury from B-5.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

• I'm looking to set up a group for some people to delete their posts. Likely a few people that I trust to judiciously use this.

I may let them move posts as well, but I'm a little concerned about page size for someone like Gail that's in SA.

• We are going to hit triple hundred in number of pages... Yea...!!!

Time to break the champagne bottle and have some beer as well.. 😛

-Roy

• I actually made the first post on the 300th page. Beat you all to it... :hehe:

-Roy

• But who will be post number 3000?

Steve, if I may make a suggestion. Why not just archive deleted or changed posts for a week or so? That way, if anyone posts trash and tries to hide their tracks, you and only you have the ability to go back and see what the truth of the matter is. Hopefully it's not something you will need to do often.

• Maybe you can hit the 3000th post too.:w00t:

The quoted reply - seems like it would pick the one above for me sometimes.

Greg E

• We are growing! We have spawned rants. We are approaching a numerologically significant threshhold!

• Another four more to go.... And it is Party time. I am sure Steve is going to open some champagne bottles today.. 😀

I did it... I did it.... Hip Hip Hurray...

Edit was I did it part

-Roy

Viewing 15 posts - 2,986 through 3,000 (of 66,000 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply