Are the posted questions getting worse?

• The Spartans had their 300. We are The Thread and we are 3000!

• Heh, look at that Roy did get the 3000th post!

Tell him what he's won Johnny!

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• CONGRATULATIONS, ROY !!!!!

YOU are Mr. 3000.

In honor of this momentous occasion, you get to buy beers for the whole gang, and a Diet Dr. Pepper for Lynn. πŸ˜€

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Bob Hovious (3/26/2009)

CONGRATULATIONS, ROY !!!!!

YOU are Mr. 3000.

In honor of this momentous occasion, you get to buy beers for the whole gang, and a Diet Dr. Pepper for Lynn. πŸ˜€

And some scotch. Never forget the scotch.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

• Sure, No problem..

Just hop over on the next plane to Curacao. You can lie down on the beach and drink what ever you want. I will take care of all your drinks. πŸ˜€

I work in an office that is situated in a Hotel by the beach. That is where I go to calm myself when I get frustrated. You can all join. There are quite a bit of beach chairs here. πŸ˜€

-Roy

• You can't drink scotch and fly a Star Fury !! :w00t:

The wouldn't even let Starbuck do that with an old Viper on Battlestar Galactica.

But as long as you're not driving, I'm sure Roy wouldn't mind setting you up with some Sheep Dip.

HEY EVERYBODY!! The party is at Roy's place !!!

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• We have Sheep dip here... No problem with that... πŸ˜€

So come on over... πŸ˜€

Diet Doc Pepper, I can get a crate just for Lynn... party time... Yay...

-Roy

• Roy Ernest (3/26/2009)

Sure, No problem..

Just hop over on the next plane to Curacao. You can lie down on the beach and drink what ever you want. I will take care of all your drinks. πŸ˜€

I work in an office that is situated in a Hotel by the beach. That is where I go to calm myself when I get frustrated. You can all join. There are quite a bit of beach chairs here. πŸ˜€

Roy, you lucky lucky b*****d. Can I say that again?

You lucky lucky b*****d!

Here in the UK it's been cold, dark wet and gloomy since early November.

Need any help over there? I'm cheap - beer will do. The Ardbeg is already packed.

β€œWrite the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• I have 3 guys working here who are from UK, Scottish and Irish. Oh yea, I hear them B**** about the weather in UK every time they go back on vacation. One guy bought a yacht and he lives in the Yacht... :hehe:

-Roy

• Quotes are acting all wonky...

Anyway, I sure can have scotch & fly a Star Fury. It's space... what am I going to hit?

Besides, I've operated nuclear power plants while inebriated (not my fault, my chief liked drinking partners) and nothing happened. Space ships should be easier.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

• Grant Fritchey (3/26/2009)

Quotes are acting all wonky...

Anyway, I sure can have scotch & fly a Star Fury. It's space... what am I going to hit?

Besides, I've operated nuclear power plants while inebriated (not my fault, my chief liked drinking partners) and nothing happened. Space ships should be easier.

File that one away on the possible blackmail list...

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• Hopefully you wont hit a space debris or fly into a black hole....:hehe:

-Roy

• Quotes are acting all wonky...

Nah! Must be the scotch :w00t:

what am I going to hit?

Not the thrusters too hard, you don't want to get dizzy and barf. Man that's got to be worse than a fart in a spacesuit :sick:

Far away is close at hand in the images of elsewhere.
    Anon.

• Congrats, Roy.

I'll raise a Tequila for you.

• Wow, Congratz, 3000 posts!!!

you guyz are amazing

-------------------------------------------------------------
    "It takes 15 minutes to learn the game and a lifetime to master"
    "Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 66,000 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply