Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Ain't coming up for me either! The END is near, I fear.........The four horsemen be upon us!

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Here's something scary, regarding Barney (the freaky purple dinosaur):

CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR is the number of the beast. You don't believe me? Convert all the U's to V's (as in ancient Rome) and extract the roman numerals.

CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR => CVVLDIV => 100 + 5 + 5 + 50 + 500 + 1 + 5 => 666

Gaby

• tosscrosby (7/14/2009)

Ain't coming up for me either! The END is near, I fear.........The four horsemen be upon us!

The four Horsemen: Gertrude, Bruce, Jim, and Nancy. Who could be afraid of them with names like that? 😀

Gaby

• Grant Fritchey (7/14/2009)

If we are coming up on the number of the beast & the end times & all that because of the Thread, then the four horseman & the anti-guy must be hanging around here too...

Well, that anti-guy is easy. That's Steve.

As to the horsemen, my picks

Conquest - Gus

War - Gail

Famine - Lynn

Death - Jeff, of course

I'm pretty sure it's "Disease, War, Famine, and Death". That would make me Disease. Anyone who knows my sense of humor reasonably well would probably agree that it is a plague on mankind and a weapon of mass destruction of the worst sort, so that would fit.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Oooh, look... pulling the pin...

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

• No kaboom.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

• We are ALIVE!!!

All your appocalypse are belong to us!

No kaboom.

Marvin the Martian will be greatly disappointed...

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• GSquared (7/14/2009)

Grant Fritchey (7/14/2009)

No kaboom.

Marvin the Martian will be greatly disappointed...

"Where is the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Gaby

• The Thread (7/14/2009)

We are ALIVE!!!

Well, that was predictable.

Property of The Thread

No kaboom.

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • GilaMonster (7/14/2009)

No kaboom.

"Oh drat these computers. They're so naughty and complex!" -Marvin

Gaby

• GSquared (7/14/2009)

The Thread (7/14/2009)

We are ALIVE!!!

GSquared, was that you?

Gaby

• Gaby Abed (7/14/2009)

GSquared (7/14/2009)

The Thread (7/14/2009)

We are ALIVE!!!

GSquared, was that you?

I must be missing something. You have my screen name on the part that I wrote. Or are you asking if I'm The Thread?

Property of The Thread

• GilaMonster (7/14/2009)

No kaboom.

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

One of my favorites:

You're sitting at my station, using my equipment. Is there a reason for this or should I just go ahead and snap your hands off at the wrist?

Viewing 15 posts - 6,646 through 6,660 (of 66,000 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply